Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Sadie's Big Birthday Party!

That's right, Ladies and Gentlemen. Our sweet SadieBug turned one! In only a short 15 more years, all of these boys that have been chasing her can finally date her!
Here are some pictures from the party:

Auntie Alex designed her custom invitation. For some reason, the colors won't download correctly, but at least you get to see the cool design!

I worked all last week filling in for someone (thanks Donnie and Wanda for watching the girls!), so I didn't have time to decorate a super-cute cake. Instead, Sadie got a tacky "M's" cake. It may not look the best, but it's the tastiest cake I've ever had!

So far, Sadie's more interested in her Water Baby's bottle than the actual baby. I'm sure that will change over time...

Sadie's first bite of her birthday cake!

"Did I make all that mess???"

Of course, the party fell on the hottest day of the year (it topped off at 94 degrees), so Sadie didn't mind a little hose down after her cake.

Neither did any of the kids.

Do we have a future firefighter???

There's one happy kid on her first birthday! (It only took about 100 pictures to get this shot!)

2 comments:

Joseph and Tiffany said...

Happy birthday Sadie girl! And I think that cake is cute--not "tacky" at all. Seriously, it looks great!

Alie said...

Sadie Bug! Happy first birthday. :) Looks like you all had fun!