Here are the girls, ready to ride the train! (Vocabulary side note: Morgan now tells us "the choo-choo train in 'horning.' Choo-Choo! Choo-Choo!)

Morgan's picked up yet another boyfriend. Today, Andrew didn't throw any fits about holding her hand! They just followed eachother all over the park, hand in hand!

Sadie loved petting all the farm animals. Morgan loved clinging on to mommy as tight as she possibly could! She kept saying, "Mommy, I don't like chickens. I don't like sheep. Mommy, hold me." I did convince her to pet the calf, though. She said to me after, "I like calfs. I like black calfs. But not sheep. I don't like sheep." A sheep came up behind her and she screamed so suddenly, I jumped too! But, the calf was pretty calm and Morgan liked that.



1 comment:
I'm SO happy to hear that I'm not the only one who has an older kid who is more scared than the second one. That scene at the petting zoo is almost EXACTLY what would happen to us. McKay is trying to climb on for a ride, and Spence is trying to get someone to carry him around. So cute, and I can't believe how big Sadie is (and how much she looks like Morgan)! I hope you guys are having fun!
Post a Comment