"Adam fell that men might be; and men are, that they might have joy." (2 Nephi 2:25)
Last night, for family night, we learned about Joy. After explaining to Morgan that having Joy is like being happy, we asked her what makes her happy. She responded, "Dancing the Hokey Pokey!"
So, we danced for our activity. First, we all did the Hokey Pokey, so no video here.
Next, we danced to Sadie's favorite song, If You're Happy and You Know It. She's currently fascinated with bending over, touching her toes, and resting her head on the floor. She does it several times throughout the day. I guess that's what makes her happy! (You have to turn your head sideways for this one, sorry!)
Lastly, Morgan entertained us by dancing to her favorite song, Life Is A Highway.
For dessert, Brian brought us Paradise Bakery cookies! They're my favorite, so he always saves one to bring home when they have them at work.
We definitely had a joyous and fun-filled family night!
3 comments:
Michelle and Morgan would have a blast with "Life is a Highway!" They both dance and sing it about the same way :)
Miles' favorite song is Life is a Highway too!! He immediately becomes a "race car" when he hears it. Cute videos!
Cute FHE idea- I think we'll have to try that one out.
So, I'm just preparing to make sugar cookies and I had an EPIPHONY! You know how we have always tried to pinpoint the class that we met each other in? I think I finally figured it out. Did you go to the step aerobics class at 5:45 a.m. at the Gold's Gym in Provo? The one with Laura the teacher that put together the recipe book? I think I have your recipe for Chex Puppy Chow... does that sound right???
Post a Comment