This last class I took, we learned how to do fondant and tiered cakes. I made all of the fondant roses and leaves, and spread the cake with chocolate marshmallow fondant. For a finishing touch, I piped peanut butter icing shells around the borders. Yummy!
4 cake mixes later, I had two tiers for my cake!
It took almost 8 hours to make all the roses and leaves!Thanks, Brian, for all your support! I know this project was a lot of work, and I appreciate your help!




10 comments:
It looks totally cool! Good job!
Amazing job Mackenzie!!! What a talent you've got! How come Brian's co-workers get the spoils and not THE co0worker's wife that lives in the neighborhood?! :D
how do you hide the roses/leaves from the kids?
Good job!
I can totally appreciate the amount of work something like this takes! Great job on it!
Wow that cakes looks amazing. You did such a good job!
Wow that is BEAUTIFUL! Great job Mackenzie!!
That is GORGEOUS! I would hire you!
Oh kenzie! it's beautiful! and I love the idea of peanut butter and chocolate...MMMM.
Fabu!!! You are getting soooo good! Would you actually ever do it again?
YOu are so incredible! And it looks like you had fun :) beautiful job!
AWESOME cake. Holy Moly. Know how to do a dinosaur cake by chance??
Post a Comment