Morgan decided to help pack the suticases. On the top of her list was clothes for her, 3 jackets, her elephant costume and about 2 dozen books!

Do you think we fly a alot? Morgan loves to go through security at the Denver Airport and she's becoming a pro! Shoes off, backpack in the bucket, and walk through the metal detector. Then, she can ask for a sticker!

The weather is so beautiful in Sacramento this time of year, we couldn't help but play outside! Grandpa emptied the wood out of the wagon for the girls and they just loved to take rides in the red wagon! If only Sadie was riding, Morgan insisted on putting the dump truck in, too!


We enjoyed a morning at Fairy Tale Town and the girls had lots of fun. I think Grandpa had the most fun (note: he's been going at least since I was a little girl and not much has changed--maybe new paint colors on some of the activities, that's all!). Here's Morgan and Sadie on the Old Woman Who Lived in a Shoe slide.


Grandma took Sadie on The Crooked Mile. Sadie was so glad that it wasn't really an entire mile! I don't know who was more excited to see the end--Sadie or Grandma!

The girls took a few minutes to relax in Cinderella's Carriage.

Put Grandma in charge and here's what you get: Sadie climbing on top of the kitchen table, throwing the entire basket of wooden apples all over the kitchen floor!

And, what toddler doesn't find the tupperware cupboard in every kitchen they enter?

I made a cake one day, just for fun, and the girls' favorite part was licking the beater!

Morgan found her newest best friend, Emma (my cousin) and they played and played! Emma broke her arm on the monkey bars at school and is very proud of her pink cast!

Grandma still has the cash register from when I was a little girl. Even better, there are still coins to go with it! Can't believe they haven't been lost after all these years!

Here's Sadie Bug in her Lady Bug costume, climbing up the step stool, in hopes of climbing onto the table next.

In preparation for her move to a big bed at Christmas time, I made Sadie's quilt for her new big girl bed. Grandma helped me tie it.

Once a month, Grandma and Grandpa meet a bunch of friends for dinner, and it happened to be while we were visiting, so we came along. Morgan thought the chocolate-dipped rice krispies treat was delicious!

And, Sadie enjoyed raisin bread toast for breakfast each morning, along with whatever Grandpa and Grandma were having, too.


And, Sadie enjoyed raisin bread toast for breakfast each morning, along with whatever Grandpa and Grandma were having, too.

We flew home in the evening, so when I woke up the next morning, here's what the backyard looked like:
Thanks so much, Grandpa and Grandma, for letting us come visit for a whole week! We had lots of fun and Morgan wants to go back to the place they have cinnamon rice milk to drink!
2 comments:
What a fun trip. Leelee brought up 2 trash bags full of toys that were mine and Brock's or her girl's...One of the things in the bags: MY CASH REGISTER! I haven;t thought about it in years, and I opened it up, and THERE WERE still 6 coins left! Amazing! Hope Brian's exam went well! Love you.
Looks like a fun trip!!!
Post a Comment