Tuesday, October 13, 2009

What We've Been Up To...

In no particular order, here's what's been keeping us busy!

Sadie likes to play with trains and even makes the "choo-choo" sound!


I finally got my sewing machine back from repair (again!) and finished piecing Sadie's quilt for her new bed together. She's moving (or so we hope) to a twin bed about Christmas time.
Sadie insists on feeding herself now, even if it's not exactly a Sadie-friendly meal, like Chili. She did actually eat most of it, despite what she looks like in the picture.

Not a single day goes by that these girls are not building with their Duplos.

Morgan started napping for us again a couple of weeks ago, after my sister made a GREAT suggestion (if she takes a nap, she can stay up later than Sadie). Morgan's happier, which means I'm happier!

Sadie's been sneaking into our closet and coming out wearing random items of clothing--shoes, purses, hats...

If you haven't heard, we got our first snow last week. So, we blew out the sprinklers and dug up the plants. Now all we have to look at in the back yard is browning grass and dirt. When does Spring come???

Morgan's favorite book to "read" is Arthur, Clean Your Room! I'll have to get it on video one of these days. She even "reads" it to me in the car when the book is at home!
(Author's note: read = memorized every word!)

I've been taking my cake decorating classes, and the office floor is currently the home for my stuff until I make room in a closet for it!

2 comments:

Alie said...

Sadie has so much hair now! And look how dark it's getting! :)

The Carlson Crew said...

It's so crazy to see Sadie doing such grown up things...I still totally think of her as a baby. What a cutie!