Thursday, November 5, 2009

Better Late than Never

Here's documentation that we celebrated Halloween in 2009. We went to the ward Trunk or Treat and had lots of fun!

At first, Sadie, our sweet little Lady Bug, seemed to be more into walking around, eating her peanut butter sandwich, than getting candy.
Morgan Elephant (she doesn't like us to call her Morgan Rae anymore), knew exactly what to do--"Trunk or Treat! Thank You!" And then, leave your little sister behind in the dust while hurrying to the next trunk!

Sadie, eventually figured out the concept. Only, she wouldn't let anyone near her bag! Give the candy directly to her and she would insure it made it safely inside her bag.

And, here's the best "group shot" I could get. I needed a side view of Morgan to get the complete elephant, and a back view to get Sadie's wings. And, Brian, in the middle, to keep them in position for the photo.

Here's Sadie's favorite part of Halloween. I can't begin to tell you how many times a day I heard this sound. When will the batteries die???

2 comments:

Alie said...

Sadie is so big now! Glad you had fun. :)

Lauren said...

Great Job on your costumes!