Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Boyfriends

I stole part of this post from my friend Shelley's blog. But, I figured it would be okay, since my daughter is the girlfriend of interest.

A girlfriend at 3?!?!?!?!?!?
So upon picking Edison up from nursery today, we were informed that he had is arm around a cute little girl named Morgan and that they KISSED!!! WHAT?!? (not sure what kind of kiss and where but still) He was asking for her a couple days ago too? Huh, I'm not really sure what to think about that.


When Brian went in for singing time in nursery on Sunday, he confirmed that Edison, indeed, had his arm around Morgan while they were sitting in their chairs, listening to the lesson. And, Morgan has informed us that they "announced" that they were boyfriend/girlfriend in nursery, too. Okay, how do 3 year olds "announce" a relationship??? Oh, how I'd love to be a fly on the wall in nursery!

What to do?? What to do??

3 comments:

Alie said...

oh jeez, that's great! she reminds me of me when i was little! (does that scare you?)

Joseph and Tiffany said...

Haha! Somehow I can totally imagine it!

ashley g. said...

That is awesome. She's just so darn cute, I thought you'd have some time to relax, but apparently not! I think you need to show that little Edison a shotgun shell with his name on it... ;) just kidden.

LOVE this girl. And her adorable boyfriend.