This past Sunday, however, Brian wanted me to fix Sadie's hair, too. So, this is what I came up with. I had to wrap the elastic about 15 times because she really doesn't have enough hair yet.
And, by the time we got to church, it was gone. (If you're wondering what is on Sadie's forehead--she had a collision with our friend's brick fireplace last Thursday)To go along with our lovely single digit high temperatures and negative lows, there was about 2-3 inches of snow on cars when we came out of church Sunday. I volunteered Brian to help the bishop's wife and his home teaching family by scraping off their cars.

And, I made him stop scraping snow so he could take a picture of us in the snow.

2 comments:
holy coldness. i can't believe it! you are such a good wife... and brian is such a good husband to do what his wife volunteers him to do.
and i love the gingerbread house. i'm pretty sure that my side would look just like morgan's. hope you are well!
I noticed the snow starting to come down really heavy as we were leaving church and I thought about you guys coming in! That was so nice of Brian to let you volunteer him. What a great guy...
Post a Comment