Tuesday, February 23, 2010

More Snow!

The girls are in heaven each morning they wake up to a white wonderland. It means shoveling, sledding, and having lots of fun! Here are a few pics of our latest winter excursion to the front yard.

This looks like a nice spot to sit!


If any of you don't believe that Morgan takes her shoveling duties seriously, this should prove otehrwise! She won't stop until the job's done!


Here are the girls--at it again with their shovels and buckets! If all it takes is 2 buckets, 2 shovels, and snow to keep the girls happy, why do I bother with toys?

This is such a precious picture. Daddy and Sadie walking up the snow "hill" to go down on the sled again.

I only wish you could see her grin--ear to ear with giggles, too! She loves sledding!

Morgan loves sledding, too, only she thinks it's going to be scary, so she closes her eyes for the whole ride. Then, she looks surprised when she opens her eyes and she's at the bottom of the hill!

This video is really hard to hear because right when I started recording about a hundred geese flew right over us. Morgan spent a good ten minutes walking around the yard looking for untouched snow to make a snow angel. The best part was her talking to herself: "Is that a snow angel? Sure!" and then she was onto her next spot to make another angel.

2 comments:

Alie said...

Cute! I love her high-pitched "sure!" voice. And hey, if they're happy in the snow, that's cool...because I think the rest of our family finds it miserable!

Joseph and Tiffany said...

Can Miles, Hailey and I come for a much needed play date in the snow?? Miles asked me a few days ago if we could try to make a snowman out of the mud in our backyard! Poor kid!!