
Sadie almost has enough hair to put up in an elastic. She thinks it's enough and insists I put one in. She's getting pretty good at leaving it in all day. It's a good thing, because here's what she looks like when Morgan takes it out! (I posted the picture above for the "before" and "after" of her hair)
And, our cute little Sadie Bug, reading "Bob". Don't you love her stylish reading glasses? (And, yes, they are on upside down)


4 comments:
Very Cute! Afton still insists on wearing her glasses upside down, it is hilarious.
Who is it that bring camera to church on Sundays???
I didn't get to see you all in red, but I have to say you all look very festive!
Sadie is growing up so fast! And way to be all matchy-matchy for church! You all look great :)
Soooo cute!
Post a Comment