
65 degrees. We went to the park, The girls were in their summer clothes (unfortunately for me, very fortunate for her, it meant Morgan could wear her Tinkerbell outfit. Will she ever outgrow it??? I hid it the last 6 months and she reminded me it's in the basement and I needed to get it out for the springtime weather)
And, today(the last official day of winter), we have weather like this:


So we've been doing alot of this:

This is from "Mater and the Ghostlight" on the Cars DVD. Morgan watches everytime before she watches Cars. Sadie likes it too, as you can see.
And this:


But my favorite part of the day so far has been this:
When this girl hears music, she dances! She "dances" in her car seat, the grocery cart, even Sacrament meeting! (Don't worry it's much more mellow at church)
Tomorrow's weather is supposed to be sunny and nice again! Welcome Spring! We've missed you!
2 comments:
What 65 degrees in summer clothes? Your girls must be Denver girls!! My kids would be shivering in 65 without long pants and a jacket! Wimpy Arizona kids...
Good ol' Colorado weather! How I miss it.
Won't it be great to just be outside all summer again? I'm soooo looking forward to it.
Post a Comment