Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter 2010

In an attempt to get a picture of the girls in their Easter dresses, each time I said "three", Sadie came running to the camera.

So, I tried snapping on "two," at which point Morgan decided to jump.

5 minutes later, this is the best we could get. Best friends--they always love to hold hands.

Don't mind the snowsuits. When Brian hid the eggs early in the morning, it was freezing! So, he bundled them up, just in case.

I loved this. After she had combed the backyard an extra time checking for eggs, Morgan shrugged her shoulders and said, "Umm. I think that's all now." Then, she headed back into the house.

Sadie, blowing kisses! MMWAAAHH!

Sadie got a barrel of monkeys in her Easter basket. She tried filling her shoes with them, but got discouraged when her feet wouldn't fit!

Sadie Bug got sent to time out. She kept asking, "why?" when I told her it wasn't time to have a treat. Her reply: "yummy."

Because I found this:

While Morgan was emptying the eggs, Sadie was sampling them.
I thought I had everything under control and could stay on top of my children's messes. That is, until Sadie started walking, climbing, running, etc.!! She thought the kitchen floor was a better location for the laundry room rug!

Happy Spring!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

even though you didn't get a perfect pic of the girls, they looked DARLING! I miss you. Looks like you had a great Easter weekend.

Joseph and Tiffany said...

Wow it looks like Sadie's getting a good head full of hair! Love their matching dresses!