June 18, 2006:

June 2007:


June 2008: 

June 2009:
June 18, 2010: 

Here are some of Morgan's favorites. I put her answer first, but the real answer in (parentheses).
Song: Jesus Once Was A Little Child
Food: fruit (PB & J sandwich)
Color: red, pink, purple, white (it changes daily)
Number: 4 (I wonder why??)
Book: Snuggle Puppy by Sandra Boynton (anything Dr. Seuss)
Toy: dress up (plus blocks and trains)
Movie: Shrek, Cinderella
Person: "Sadie, mine sister" (When she talks about Sadie, she can't just say, "Sadie." It's always, "Sadie, mine sister" when she's referring to her.)
Breakfast: cereal (oatmeal and pancakes)
Dinner: spaghetti
Show: Little Einsteins and SuperWhy
Morgan would also like to mention that she loves bathtime, her whole family, the park, brushing her teeth, and swimming lessons. Her favorite dress is her "5T dress" because it's long and twirly. She's glad that froggy gets the monsters out of her bedroom at bedtime.
Notable things about Morgan right now: she LOVES learning to read and she has taught herself simple addition (anything that's 10 or less because she can use her fingers).
We love having Morgan in our family! Her happy, smiling face is always fun to see. She's learning so many new things and trying so hard to be a good example to her sister. We love you, Morgan Rae!
2 comments:
I still can't believe that she is the BABY (2 weeks I think) that I got to hold!! And I can't believe it has been that long since I saw you guys! I stalk you all the time, but I still miss you!!
OK- call me a dork but this post totally broke my heart. I REMEMBER her as that sweet little 2 week old baby. And I remember everything about that summer. And I remember that this has been a crazy 4 years.
Can she really be 4 years old? Can she really grow that fast?
Yes she can. And she did. What a beautiful young lady. Happy Birthday Morgan. I love your bike. I love your party and princess dress. I also love Sadie, mine sister. And your mom- she's pretty darn cool too.
Post a Comment