To celebrate Sadie's special day, we went to the zoo, met Daddy for lunch, and she picked out her birthday balloon (a tradition I remember my mom doing for our birthdays).
I think that pretty much sums up a fabulous day for a two year old!
Petting the "lions" at the zoo.

Walking with Daddy downtown.

She's been eyeing this Elmo balloon ever since Morgan picked out her balloon back in June. Every time we went to the grocery store and she saw it, she'd say, "Bloon! Elmo! Bloon!" She's so excited to finally have it!


Here's some of Sadie's two-year old highlights:
Favorite Food: tomatoes, hands down (she's been known to climb onto the counter if she sees one)
Favorite Song: I Am a Child of God
Favorite "Thing": blankie! She loves to carry around (and chew/suck on) her flannel blankie!
Favorite Color: "Geen!" (She doesn't actually know what color this is, I think she just likes to say the word)
Things she likes to do: CLIMB, read stories (to herself or her baby), dance to music (especially Cars and SuperWhy), go to nursery, start water fights, be tickled!
We absolutely love this kid! She's such a fun part of our family! It's so great to see her play with her sister and learn and grow everyday!
6 comments:
Happy Birthday Sadie!!! When Evan was 2 he would always tell people he was 3, then he turned 3 and he said he was 4. I think he finally has it down now :-)
She is too cute! I think short hair is adorable on her. I love two year olds- just not 2 1/2 year olds. Mei insists that she is 5, she picked up from Afton that 5 is better than 4.
Happy Birthday Sadie!!!
Happy birthday Sadie!
Already 2?! Holy moly and potty trained! Nice job! Glad that it went well for you this time around! Happy birthday Miss Sadie!
Happy Birthday Sadie! She's so sweet! Can't wait to see her (and the rest of you:) next week!
Post a Comment