Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Chunk E Cheese's...Again

We actually haven't been since Sadie was just a few months old. I had forgotten how much Morgan loves this place! So as not to wear off the novelty, we will continue to visit very sporadically. Like, every 2 years sporadically! (And, Morgan still refers to it as "chunk e cheese's". I tried to correct her again last night, but to no avail.)

Nonetheless, we met up with some friends that moved to Indiana last year and were coming through Denver on a trip. We had lots of fun and sure do miss them!

Morgan's favorite game was the "Ticket Game." You pump the button to try and get balls in the dog's mouth and win tickets. Morgan rocked! She probably played 15 times and more often than not, got all the balls in before the time ran out, yielding bonus tickets! I couldn't even do that!
Morgan and Ivy picked up right where they left off a year and a half ago! It's like they never skipped a beat! Best friends--playing games, riding rides, laughing, and just having fun!
I couldn't believe how much Porter had changed! He's not a baby anymore! Natalie could barely keep up with him--this kid is always on the move!
Here's Sadie playing the dog game.
Here's our annual anniversary picture! 7 years together and we spent the night at Chuck E Cheese's. I love you, sweetie!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Okay, we had so much fun, but I didn't realize that was your anniversary! Did you tell me, and I just spaced it?! I'm so sorry! Chuck-e-cheese probably wasn't the romantic anniversary dinner you had envisioned. Well, thanks for spending the evening with me and my wild kids! I loved seeing you guys. I miss you lots :)