Sunday night, the Halloween Fairy visited and we are happy to say that there is NO MORE candy at our house! The best part is, the girls don't even care! They got "fairy princess" pajamas and love them! All in all, I think the Halloween Fairy was a huge success! Thanks for the idea, Court!
As soon as they put them on, they were dancing and singing! In fact, I never could get them stand still long enough for a decent picture!





2 comments:
Love the Halloween Fairy- we can thank the Cobb's for that one. I let my girls keep like 2 pieces, they have long forgotten about them sO I threw them away. What's funny is what they choose to eat/keep- the dum dums.
How clever! There was an article in the local newspaper about a dentist who buys Halloween candy from children. He pays a dollar per pound. It had a picture of a 5-year-old girl putting her candy on a scale at his office, ready to sell it. He said as a dentist he obviously isn't a big fan of candy and was happy to find a way to "get some of the candy off the streets and away from kids." It was a really cute article.
Post a Comment