Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Morgan's Cosmo Story

Here's Morgan's recap of meeting Cosmo--for the 3rd time 

Despite my best efforts, she still doesn't put spaces between her words or erase when she goofs.  And, most of her spelling is quite creative (she's 4, what do you expect??).  If you get tired of figuring it out, I've transcribed it below.

Picture (L to R): Daddy (it's a cloud above his head), Cosmo, Morgan, 2 Cheerleaders.


The Third Time I Met Cosmo

When I met Cosmo the third time I liked it.  Daddy was there so I was not scared.  I liked Cosmo.  It was fun.  Daddy's friend David, he came too to the football game.  Do you know three houses away from the game by us was ------- (I can't even decipher that part and she's asleep!)

I was happy that I went to the game.

2 comments:

Tyler said...

Wow, I think that is what every BYU football fan would like their children to be like. You guys are lucky parents.

The fact that Morgan can write so much is pretty awesome too. I think its better that she writes without spaces. It makes it more fun to read.

Joseph and Tiffany said...

I love it!