Thursday, March 17, 2011

Go Jimmer! Go Jimmer! Go Jimmer!

BYU's in town for the NCAA tournament.  While only Brian's going to the actual game(s), we took the girls down to the Pepsi Center for the open practice.  They loved getting to watch Jimmer from the 5th row!

Here's Morgan, watching the team come onto the court.






Sadie kept saying, "I want to go see Jimmer.  Mommy, can I go down to Jimmer?"  Obviously, she couldn't join the practice on the court, so she settled for as close as she could get--the bottom step.  From there, she raised her hand, like the "rah, rah" part of the fight song, shouting, "Go Jimmer!  Go Jimmer!  Go Jimmer!"

At the end of practice, the team headed straight to the locker rooms, out the door opposite the fans.  But, Coach Rose was nice and came over to sign autographs and take pictures with the kids.  The girls thought it was pretty special to give high fives to the coach!

3 comments:

jess and scott said...

How fun! And lucky Brian he gets to go to the game!

Mother Goose said...

Someone at our house is very jealous!

Joseph and Tiffany said...

Your girls are so cute! Thanks for a fun few days. Joey is sooo happy I let him go and then decided to come too! I hope you guys had fun too.