Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Happy Four Months!

Just imagine in your mind that this picture is both clear and recent.  I think it's a few weeks old.  


Nonetheless, our Baby Carson is 4 months old!  

  • Most of the time, he's a happy baby, and he's very extremely social!  (Which, shouldn't be a surprise, as everyone else on the planet believes our children to be happy and angelic all the time!  As their mother, I beg to differ...)
  • He loves to eat.  I shared an apple with him last week and he loved sucking out all the juice!
  • Carson just started rolling over onto his back this past week.  
  • He's starting to get the hang of holding toys.  (There's finally a light at the end of the newborn tunnel!)
  • If I can ever get blogger to cooperate you'll see that he thoroughly enjoys blowing bubbles.  


We love you, Little Buddy!

No comments: