*Morgan and Sadie have played together happily with ZERO whining/nagging/complaining to me. Currently, they are dancing around Grandma's house like a Conga line. They were dancing to Christmas music in the living room.
*Carson has slept. He has always taken lots of little cat naps all day long, so a long nap is nice.
*I was in the kitchen cooking and enjoying it, not rushing to put dinner on the table! I haven't been in the kitchen cooking/baking without interruption in who knows how long!!!
As if that wasn't enough, I've just heard a few cute lines from Morgan:
"Jesus, you get to be the line leader!" (They were just playing cars and trains with all the little people nativity pieces we have out.)
"No, Baby Jesuses (yes, plural), it's not time for you yet." (They were acting out the Nativity--we have 2 sets, hence, the two baby Jesus characters)
And I hear Sadie saying, "Is it morning yet?" (I keep hearing the hall closet door open and close, so don't know what that's all about yet. I haven't checked it out.)
An old friend recently said to me, "You know, they're all good days. Some are just better than others."
And days like today make it all worth it!
No comments:
Post a Comment