Or, as the girls are always saying, "Carson, here's your friend...Mommy, what's his name again?"
I've been searching for a lovey for Carson for a few months. First, I couldn't decide on an animal (all the fun ones are taken by cousins--hippo, lion, giraffe, monkey...). Then, I didn't know what I would name said animal, once I decided. So, I kept searching.
I happened upon a frog named Fillmore, and thought it was a very fitting name, but I didn't like that Fillmore. So, I continued to search. I found a different frog, named Ponds (original, huh?), and I just decided that his name would be Fillmore.
He came in the mail last week. Carson loves to chew on his face and grab his hands (legs??). It was love at first gnaw. And, the rest will become a fun family journey, just as Rae and Lulu have.
1 comment:
Oh, he's so cute! Fillmore (and Carson) They both have great smiles
Post a Comment