So, here goes!
Carson, impatiently waiting for his oatmeal. I make whipped cream puffs and then freeze them to use as "ice" on our oatmeal. I hadn't put the silverware out, so Carson just dove in!
You will start to notice a common element in lots of Carson's pictures---Duplos. He carries the box around waiting for someone to open it! And, when we do, the first thing he does is dump it out!
Sadie loves to watch The Magic School Bus on YouTube. A great find!
Morgan has taken The Magic Tree House to a new level. The website (magictreehouse.com) was down for a few weeks, so she could play any games or complete the quizzes on the books she'd read. So, she decided to draw a picture of her favorite book, #20, Dingoes at Dinnertime. That's a kangaroo, the tree house and Jack and Annie. Good thing that's not the real ladder. I'd be afraid to climb up!
Every now and again (sometimes more frequently than desired!), one of the kids wakes up and gets to spend "Mommy and Daddy" time before we all head to bed. This night, it was Carson, cuddling with Dad.
And here is, that same night, still refusing to sleep!
One evening, I decided this mess was worth making dinner in peace. The girls were coloring and Carson was dumping out the game cabinet.
However, he went too far when he climbed inside the cabinet. Daddy and Sadie spent a good 20 minutes putting puzzles back together! It's a good thing he couldn't open the games or puzzles in boxes!
Give this kid a broom and he sweeps!
Here's Grandpa Dale and Grammy Tammy slicing brisket? at the Dana Point competition. It was a beautiful venue!
Who can resist Grammy's famous peach cobbler?
Apparently, neither of my girls. (And, as a side note, this is likely dish 3 or 4--they tend to just ask different adults for a taste, knowing they will get more!)
If you ask Sadie, she's hiding behind her "spy goggles." Good thing she's not a secret agent. Don't know how inconspicuous those are in real life.
Not the best picture, but, I told you those Duplos would come up again!
Along with another "self-feeding" picture. I'm thinking the chocolate chip cookie was delicious!
Carson thinks it's hilarious to wear this pink headband around the house! He finds it in the hair pretty box, then brings it to me to put on and runs away, laughing hysterically!
When Sadie makes her bed, she always makes a spot for Lulu. I think it's so sweet because when I make her bed, I just throw her hippo on the bed and call it good.
Morgan has started piano lessons. Practice battles have begun. And, Carson has also discovered the joys of this wonderful instrument!
Yes, he has sisters. And, no, he's not crying because they put necklaces on him. He's screaming at me for trying to take them off!
Oh, how I will miss the day when they can't all fit on the same chair and cook! (No, really, I will!)
"Mom, I'm bored," turned into all of the chairs lined up and dancing down them to music!
Third times a charm, right? If you're curious what I'm considering for his Christmas, here's your hint.
I will need a bigger tub, though!
Hope you enjoyed our month in review!



No comments:
Post a Comment