Tuesday, October 16, 2007

The Littlest Lion

Morgan wasn't going to be anything for Halloween this year because I mistakenly double-booked myself and we will conveniently be out of town for the Halloween party. So, I didn't see any reason to get her a costume that wouldn't even be used. However, we've decided to take her around to some neighbors because of the story and video that follows.



A couple of weeks ago Morgan got a new toy. At first, I thought she would never enjoy her Animal Sounds Zoo. However, it took just a couple of days and Morgan figured out the lion sound (how fitting for her!) and will gladly roar like a lion when asked, "Morgan, what does a lion say?" Her answer: "Raaarrr!"




3 comments:

Joseph and Tiffany said...

Love the costume!

Anonymous said...

Very cute! Where did you get the costume, it is adorable! Can Madelyn wear it next?

Mrs. Little Gray House said...

So cute! Courtney gave me your blogger address today. It looks like you are all doing well. Happy Halloween! -m