Friday, October 12, 2007

I Often Go Walking...Through My Living Room?


So, last Friday night (1 week ago), we were packing for our trip out to Salt Lake for the weekend. About 9:30, Morgan woke up from bed (her usual thing until I finally put my foot down this week and just let her scream herself back to sleep). We continued to pack for our trip and Morgan played.
Then, I got her stroller out of the garage so I wouldn't forget it for the next morning (we were leaving for the airport at 6 a.m.). She saw me put it in the laundry room and proceeded to go over to it and motion she was ready for a walk. It was 9:30 at night!
Brian was already in his pajamas! But, he gave in, and took her on a walk, as he watched sports on TV. This just goes to prove that Morgan loves to go for walks, even if it is just in the family room, in small circles! Hey, whatever keeps the princess happy!



2 comments:

Mother Goose said...

Mike does something similar with Avery everyday as he watches sports, except she likes to be held. Our apartment isn't quiet big enough to do laps with the stroller!

Joseph and Tiffany said...

This was so cute. I laughed and laughed. Thanks for sharing. The things we do for our kids...