Here's a quick recap of some of the things we did over the weekend.
A live band played music at the BBQ, so, of course, Morgan wanted to dance. Well, she wanted Mommy to dance, while holding her. It's a lot of work out there in 90+ degree temps!

At the neighborhood BBQ, Morgan envied all the kids on their scooters. She was so cute, one of the neighbors brought one out just for her!
My parents just got some new office furniture and saved a box for Morgan to play in. Grandpa cut out a couple of windows. Morgan also had to make sure to say hi to everyone who passed her way... in this video, it's the dog ("Hi, Madison!") and Grandma ("Hi Damma!").
Grandpas are such good sports. Morgan siad, "Papa, house! Papa, house!" So my dad climbed in her box house. Next thing you know, Morgan squeezed out of the house, with my dad exclaiming, "I got hosed!" But, Morgan didn't leave her grandpa just yet...here she is, coming through the window to give him a kiss! How sweet!
Madison is such a good sport. Morgan was insistent on playing catch with her, and, even when she threw the ball straight into Madison's face, she still kept playing. Listen carefully as she tells Madison what to do with the ball..."Drop Madison!"
By Sunday afternoon, Morgan was pooped! I kept checking on her all 3 hours of her nap, and I don't think she ever moved!
How can this possibly be comfortable? This is how I found Morgan in bed Sunday night. I guess the important thing was that she was finally asleep!
6 comments:
It looks like you guys had fun! I love the picture of Morgan looking through the "window" of the box at grandpa! I can't believe how much she's changed since we saw her. We're going to have to get together again.
Too cute! She is getting so big! Thanks for the translations!
I loved the video of Morgan and Madison, she is so funny.
That actually looks quite restful! I wish I could sleep like that. I am so glad that you got such a great vacation to recharge your batteries before Baby #2 makes her debut.
Morgan is halarious.
So, Elaena is really jealous, she has been asking and asking to go fly on an airplane to her grandma and grandpas in "californa". She also would like to know what her new cousins name will be...?
Wow you've got energy! It's amazing how our kids can't dance on their own--they can only have fun being held and dancing!
Post a Comment