Thursday, May 15, 2008

Daddy's Back!!!


Well, he actually never left, but he's been studying like crazy for his latest actuarial exam, and I get a husband for about 2 weeks, until he starts on the next set--modules for his final accreditation. If all continues to go well (he hasn't failed yet--knock on wood), then this time next year, Brian will be have his FSA, EA, and ASA. And, he won't be studying all the time anymore!!! (Oh, if you want to know what any of that means, you'll have to either go to http://www.soa.org/, or ask Brian--I really have no clue!)


So, to celebrate the other night, we ate leftovers. Normally, Brian takes us out to dinner after his exam, but he really wanted to have leftovers, so we did. That's okay. We'll be out of town this weekend, so I'm sure we'll eat out at least once.

Here's Brian and Morgan at the dinner table. Can you see a resemblance???

3 comments:

Joseph and Tiffany said...

Yep, Brian and Morgan look like they're related! Isn't it nice to have a break from studying?

Cool Runnings said...

I wish I have never failed. I have only passed one test in 5 sittings. I will go for a sixth sitting in 2 weeks. wish me luck. I hope i get a ten. I am tired of studing the same material over and over agian. Congrats, and I really hope you get it. It is a great honor.

Ashley H. said...

Congrats to Brian! And I'm glad you get your husband back. One more year for us both! It's sooo exciting!!!