5 things on my To Do List
1. Buy more Prilosec!!! Heartburn during pregnancy is miserable!
2. Take the car to get a tune up
3. Dishes (is this not the never-ending task??)
4. Clean Bathrooms
5. Make a grocery list and go shopping
5 jobs I have had
1. Foothill Chevron (my dad's gas station in CA)
2. Old Navy
3. BYU Mechanical Shop (secretary)
4. Baby Gap
5. J8 Equipment Accounting Assistant
5 places I've lived.
1. Sacramento, CA
2. Oceanside, CA
3. Provo, UT
4. Littleton, CO
5. Denver, CO
5 favorite snacks
1. bagels and cream cheese
2. oatmeal raisin cookies
3. a salad I DIDN'T make
4. a bowl of cereal
5. apples and peanut butter
5 things I would do if I were a billionaire
1. Pay off our house!
2. Buy a second car
3. Buy a vinyl lettering machine to make phrases for crafts and my house
4. Get a new bedroom set
5. Finish the basement
5 things you may not know about me
1. I really am NOT a crafty person--I'm good at copying ideas
2. I was in a car accident my first semester of college and "died" 3 times. (i.e. cardiac arrest, no pulse, not breathing for several minutes)
3. I'm not a big reader, despite teaching myself to read at age 3
4. Brian and I have moved 3 times since last ordering a box of checks---think we don't have to write many??? We figured we wouldn't need to buy more for at least 4 more years.
5. I insisted on getting married after my birthday in August 2003, so I wouldn't be a teenage bride (i.e. another "statistic" as I thought). So, we got married exactly 2 weeks after I turned 20.
5 things I LOVE
1. My husband, Brian
2. Morgan and our soon to be new baby
3. Snuggling
4. My Honda Pilot
5. Tulips (springtime in general is nice)
Now I tag 5 friends--Melissa, Aubrey, Ashley, Nikki, and Court!
1 comment:
I don't do tags. Sorry Kenzie.
Post a Comment