Last weekend, we went to Pocatello for our niece's (Morgan's cousin's) blessing. Raelynn is such a good baby! In fact, I think I only heard her fuss once the whole weekend and it was for less than 5 minutes! Elvin and Tara are very lucky!
Anyway, here are some pictures and videos from our trip. I'll explain each one below.
Anyway, here are some pictures and videos from our trip. I'll explain each one below.
Merrik, Morgan, and Raelynn. Merrik always wants his picture taken, but we couldn't get him to smile!
Morgan kissing Raelynn--our poor new baby is going to be smothered with kisses. I hope she's tough!
Morgan wasn't quite tall enough to climb on some of the things in the playscape, so Brian had to go with her to help out (he had a terrible time, can't you tell?). This was Morgan's favorite part.
We went to a Family Fun Center and Morgan chose a princess wand with her tickets.
Saturday was a pretty warm day (90+ I think), so we decided to cool off in the pool. The water was pretty cold, though, so Morgan got a cold surprise when she took this first tumble.
Tara, Raelynn, Mackenzie, Morgan, Brian, Merrik, and Elvin. Try to get everyone to smile all at the same time!
1 comment:
So I LOVE the name Raelynn and we were actually thinking about naming our next one Raelynn (when we ever have a next one...). Well I am glad you had a fun mini vacay!
Post a Comment