Remember when Sadie wouldn't eat, and we panicked? For details,
click here. Well, we took her to her two-month well baby appointment yesterday and she's filled out quite nicely! Our little Sadie really knows how to eat! She weighed in at 13 lbs, 1.5 oz! For all of you that are a bit removed from the baby world, she's in the 95th percentile for weight! Holy Cow!!
So, for your viewing pleasure, here is a comparison of then (1 week old)...

...and now (9 weeks old).

I am certain that my sister Courtney's theory of the "10 month cooker" is the case!
3 comments:
in the second picture, she looks just like Morgan! :)
She is so cute! I think she looks like your baby pictures- I don't see Morgan as much as before. I am so glad that she can hear!
Chubby babies are the best! Maybe she'll catch up to Porter ;) hehehe
Post a Comment