Thursday, October 2, 2008

It's Always Fun...

...when the Nordstroms come!

Our good friends, Steve and Megan Nordstrom, and their girls, Kathryn and Juliana, are moving back to Provo from Nashville, so they stopped to see us for a couple of days (and to take a break from the road). We had lots of fun! We're so glad they're back in the west!

Morgan and Megan rocking out on the keyboard! Look at Morgan's stylin' shades!

Steve and the girls enjoying a book on the front porch.

Here's all of us! The crazy thing is, when we met, the girls were younger than Morgan! Now they're in kindergarten!!!! How time flies!


2 comments:

Natalie said...

I'm glad you guys had fun- Morgan looks so cute playing on the keyboard.Their girls are adorable too!

Joseph and Tiffany said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun! I wish we could have been there too. (By the way--we started potty training today! So far, so good I think. But, I'll probably be calling you sometime in the next few days for moral support!)