
That's right, at Sadie's 6 month check, she came in just shy of 20 lbs (actual weight: 19 lbs, 13 oz)! She's 27 1/2 inches long and also has a big head (it's a trait from their dad...big head=big brains!) So, she's in the 95th percentile all around! Dr. Noah says she's growing great!
Earlier this month, we started her on solid foods. We felt sorry for her and couldn't stand to watch her eyes get big with anticipation and mouth hang wide open in hope, so she's eating real food! To say she LOVES it, is a HUGE understatement! She loves oatmeal, green beans, peas, carrots, bread, you name it, she probably likes it! Way to go, Sadie Bug!
3 comments:
I know I was always glad when my kids were ready to eat solid foods. It just is easier at meal times.
She's dang cute Mack. I just took Kate to the doctor she turns 1 in a week or so and she's almost 20 lbs. I swear I produce skim milk or something! You look like you are doing great!
Wow, Sadie Lady is growing! watch out, Morgan!
Post a Comment