Monday, February 23, 2009

Life as an almost 7 month old...

Don't we all wish we could go back to the simple life? Consider the daily routine of Sadie.

She gets fed breakfast by her big sister, Morgan:


They play "music" together. Well, Sadie basically just waves her arms and ends up hitting herself on the head (gently) with the recorder:

Somebody carries you to the car. Now, this one is getting a bit rough. She's 20 lbs, plus the carrier! But, Sadie obviously enjoys it:

And, finally, as an almost 7-month old, you can end your day splashing in the bathtub, and not get in trouble for getting water everywhere:
Oh, the life!

3 comments:

ashley g. said...

Ahhh... I wish I was 7-months-old again. Life would be so much easier. And how cute that Morgan feeds her! Maybe one day I'll trust my own child like that... I can't believe that she is that old already!

Joseph and Tiffany said...

I can't wait to meet little Sadie Lady! Yeah, you've got the good life Sadie...

Alie said...

I love their matching outfits, kenzie!