Friday, July 17, 2009

Just Stuff

We haven't been up to much lately, but I thought I'd post a few pictures of what "not much" looks like at our place.

Sadie opened her birthday present in California, but we put it together when we got back. She got a shopping cart that Morgan constantly tries to "borrow". It has lights, plays music, and came with accessories!

Here are the girls with their shopping carts. Sadie's not using it to walk around the house yet, but she likes to pull herself up to a stand with it.

Morgan decided we needed a new house, so she constructed one for us. Supposedly, it even has a garage and a doorbell...somewhere.

She's so good at attention to detail. All the duplo blocks inside are beds. She even remembered to put pillows on them also.

Here's how I've foundthe girls asleep over the past couple of days. The key word is ASLEEP. I guess that's all that matters if they're comfortable...

3 comments:

Alie said...

You're right...the keyword is that they're asleep!

Lauren said...

Love the new red rug!

Courtney said...

I love your floors. I think it is funny how many pictures we all take of our kids sleeping. When they grow up their whole childhood will be pictures of them sleeping.