Here's a video to enjoy. And, yes. She really did just pick this up in a day. She took about 5 steps on Wednesday and hasn't again until today.
I promised 2 milestones, so, on a lesser note, here's the second. It's still pretty cool.
Brian's been anxiously awaiting the "big day" when the Pilot reached 100,000 miles. In fact, he did some geeky calculation/prediction about when it would happen. I made a guess last night and happened to be right on the money. Literally. My prediction was exact.
So, after I took the sitter home, I pulled into the garage last night, came in the house and told Brian that we'd hit 100,000 miles at church tomorrow. He asked why I thought that and I told him we had 8 miles to go and that's about the distance to church.
So, as luck would have it, here's when we pulled into the parking lot before church:
(Oh, and for those of you in AZ, TX, (all the hot places), that is the correct temperature at 12:45 p.m. A gorgeous 76!)And, as luck would have it, here's what it was as we pulled out of the parking lot at 4:15 p.m. Oh, and also the correct temperature--not quite as nice, but still very tolerable. So, we were so, so, so, so, so close to hitting it on our way to church, but didn't get it until our way home!

5 comments:
Way to go Sadie! Oh, and 76 sounds SO niiiiice! Even 89 sounds nice. Anything under triple digits sounds great...
76 sounds so good! In TX, at 11:30a right now (10:30 for you) it's 95 out. I'm sitting here sweating in my house because we keep the temp at 79/80 all day and 83/84 at night. Total jealousy!
I love how excited Sadie is! Way to go!
I don't even think it gets down to 76 in the middle of the night here! The calculations sound like something Mike would do too. Too bad those boys aren't closer to each other!
ha ha nice!! So cute about Sadie walking too ;) Oh, do you know how I can get invited to the Wymount blog? Also, do you know Heather Lindsay's email? She commented on my blog and I want to respond to her. Hope you are well, Love, Melissa
You'll have to make sure and get pictures of Sadie when she hits 100,000 miles. At the rate she is moving, it won't be long...
Post a Comment