It's that time, folks. Morgan's preschool days have officially begun. She had a sneak preview over the summer with a couple months of the summer session, so she already knew her teachers. So, yesterday, she just walked right into the classroom. I got a picture in the car before school, but didn't get a picture at school until after class! Nonetheless, here's Morgan's first day of preschool.
In the car with her backpack (She asked me what was in it. I told her nothing, but she brought it anyway.)

Morgan in the classroom.

I'm going to have to work on Sadie's naptime now. She's trying to do just one nap a day, which is nice, but she wants it to be at about 10:45. Preschool gets out at 11:15, so Sadie didn't make it home yesterday. We'll keep working on it...
1 comment:
How fun! So were did you end up taking her?
Post a Comment