Needless to say, after we got off the plane, Morgan was overly excited to ride the train in the airport. Our walk from the plane to the Denver Airport train went something like this: Morgan on Daddy's shoulders, singing, quite loudly, but very cute--"I've Been Working On the Rail Road..." I am surprised that she knows all the words. She sang it completely through about 3 or 4 times.
Here are some pictures from our trip.
To start the trip, I dropped my glasses as I was packing.

So, Tyler and Brian helped me "fix" them for the weekend. (Don't worry. I ordered new glasses today and they'll be ready in a week.)
Morgan got to have a sleepover at Untel Tyler's house.
Sadie joined the party, too.
Brian surprised me with roses for our anniversary. So sweet!
And, the girls made sure to get into everything that they shouldn't in Alie and Tyler's apartment--including the stereo and DVD player.
We had dinner with Brian's old roomie, Brent, and his wife, Nicole. Here's the view from their front lawn. (Sorry, it's a terrible picture)
...while the kids played with chalk...
...and the dads pulled out an old tree stump.
We barbecued with a bunch of old Wymount friends,
and the kids played in the yard. (Here's Kathryn and Juliana, or is it Juliana and Kathryn???)
We took the kids to the Bean Museum on BYU campus and Morgan LOVED it! For anyone who hasn't taken their kids, it's FREE and very enjoyable.
Brian and the girls tracked down a cougar at the museum. (And, Morgan got a new BYU t-shirt. This one's pink!)




3 comments:
We have become seriously horrible picture takers. I can just imagine what that picture would look like though: Kalli being super possessive with EVERYTHING, Sadie tipping noodles on you and Morgan just being exhausted. Oh yeah- and I'd be super stinky, soaking wet and late.
I'm so glad you came! We'll have to do this again sometime! Glad you had a great trip!
How fun! The girls have already changed so much since I saw them last. Morgan must have grown 6 inches!
Hi Mackenzie!
I saw your blog on Teri's blog, I hope you don't mind me stopping by :) You have a super cute blog!
Looks like you had a fun trip to Utah! I heart Utah...
Brittany
Post a Comment