Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Random Pictures

Sadie recently discovered shoes. And, this discovery causes her to cry, scream, and whine, following me around until I put some on her. Here's a recent picture I happened to grab as she brought me her shoes.

This one is of the girls a couple weeks ago. I believe I said to Morgan, "Go get me your hair pretty box." Not, "dump out all the hair pretties and make a mess on the floor!" Oh well, girls will be girls!
And, one of my favorites. The ONLY cupboard the girls are allowed to get into in the kitchen is the tupperware and that they do! At anytime, I probably have 5-10 lids or containers strewn all about the house!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Looks like Madelyn and Sadie have a lot in common. Madelyn's new thing i other peoples shoes, hers are no longer good enough.