Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Another Trip to the Zoo

Why Did Morgan stand like this for over half an hour???
This is why.

We happened to visit the elephants at the beginning of their bath and Morgan wanted to watch them take a bath. And, in case you were wondering, they clean both elephants the exact same way. So for the rest of us, it was like hitting the "Repeat" button.
Here's what I'm most thankful for. Aren't I lucky??

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Yes, lucky indeed.

Lauren said...

YES YOU ARE! And I am lucky to have you as my friend! I love you Kenzie.

OK, so I know when you are standing there in the stinky area near the bathing elephants it isn't all that much fun.....but just enjoy it! She will soon be rolling her eyes at you when you suggest a trip to the zoo, and if you manage to talk her into coming along (for her younger brother or sister's sake) she will be texting (or whatever the next big thing is then) her friends the entire time. She is soaking up her surroundings now and she is darling! We could all use a little lesson from Morgan's enthusiasm. :) Whoa--sorry for the soap box moment!

Joseph and Tiffany said...

What a happy family and such a great mom/wife they have too :).