Sunday, December 13, 2009

Ice Skating

Last night, Brian planned our date and he took me ice skating. We had to drive about 45 minutes across town to get to the rink, but it was worth it! Even though I was so tense the entire time, I still had lots of fun!

I can't remember the last time I went, it's been so long! We were both out of practice, that's for sure. While I don't anticipate ever being good enough to multi task while skating (there was a girl who was skating while texting on her phone), Brian hopes that maybe next time I'll have enough confidence to let go of his hand. I didn't fall at all, but Brian attributes that to my clinging onto his hand so tightly the entire time.

2 comments:

Kira said...

how fun ... and good job to Brian to keeping you up!

Joseph and Tiffany said...

Cute! What a great date!!