Monday, January 4, 2010

TowersWatson

The merger became official today. Nothing too exciting about it. Brian still works in the same office, with the same people, doing the same actuarial stuff.


2 comments:

Jenn said...

Hi Mackenzie! It's Jennifer Dangerfield, from Wymount. How are you guys doing? I found you blog on JaNae's, so I hope you don't mind that I dropped by. It looks like you guys are doing well. You have two adorable little girls! I love the name Sadie. Sorry I lost touch after you moved, but we moved twice and our computer died. We are now living in Colorado... in Broomfield, just northwest of Denver. Daniel works in Thornton. We have 3 kids now and we enjoy living here. Where are you guys at? Glad I found you. I'll do a better job keeping in touch this time. :) Hope you are all doing well.

ashley g. said...

Same stuff... different day... right? Except with snazzy new letterhead!