Thursday, January 21, 2010

What We've Been Up To...

Aside from our ever-hectic life, here's some "just stuff" from our ordinary daily lives.

1. Sadie found a new place to store her water bottle. She encounters a problem when I need to open the oven door, so she's still "working out the kinks."



2. Morgan has turned into the most detailed "Ants on a Log" builder that you'll ever find! I'm serious! She puts so many raisins on so perfectly, it takes at least 5 minutes to finish just one celery stick! It's become an art for her. (I wonder where her OCD comes from :) !)

3. Remember that chain we made here? Towards the end, the girls got very excited to take a link off everyday. We'd been doing it for so long, it had become part of our daily routine. So, here they are, at the very end. When they woke up the next morning, Grandma and Grandpa were there!

No comments: