Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day (a few weeks late)!!

Just before Valentine's Day, I wanted to get new vacuum.  It also happened to be my final week at work, thus my final paycheck.  So, Brian sweetly reminded me that without my income, we wouldn't necessarily be able to get those "little extras" all the time.  So, he proposed that I if I got this new vacuum (which, by the way, I LOVE!), we didn't have to do anything for Valentine's Day.  He even went as far as listing it out.  
His list went something like this:  "If I let you get a new vacuum, I don't have to get you flowers, or a card, we won't go out to dinner, and we can't exchange gifts of any sort."  Well, I have the vacuum, so you know I agreed.  (Oh, and for the record, he took me out the following week anyway!)

All that being said, I still wanted to do something for Valentine's Day.  So, the girls and I made chocolate  covered strawberries.  I don't know if we lucked out with a fantastic batch of strawberries or we've just missed them so desperately these cold winter months that they were delicious.

















I think Sadie enjoyed them most of all!  And, even though her hand and face got pretty messy, she managed to keep her dress clean!

3 comments:

mesa2003 said...

Yum! Save some for me!

mesa2003 said...

Opps, that was me (Tiffany) by the way. I guess I forgot to sign into my "blogger" account. Sheesh.

Unknown said...

Ok so c'mon name the vacuum!