Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Random Stuff

Who needs toys when you have boxes???  Morgan and Sadie entertained themselves for a good half hour watching a "movie" in the "car" (i.e. staring at the flap on a cardboard box).  


Oh, how we love Home Depot on the first Saturday of every month!  The girls wanted to paint their flower pots they made.  Daddy helped, which is why they actually turned out sort of cute.  And, they water their flowers faithfully, everyday.  This is the extent of our garden this summer.


 Last week at the library, I checked out the movie, Pillow Talk.  I was pretty sure Brian wasn't going to like it (he actually did think it wasn't too bad), but I remember watching it with some friends in college, so I got it anyway.  Sadie begged and begged to watch it!  I guess the DVD case looks pretty exciting!  So, I let her watch it, thinking she wouldn't last more than a few minutes (there's not a whole lot to the movie--it's from 1959 and it's not geared toward kids).  She totally shocked me and watched it for almost an hour (holding onto the case the whole time) before losing interest!  

1 comment:

Kira said...

Pillow Talk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!