Wednesday, September 28, 2011

It's Conference Time!

The girls were supposed to both come home with a conference packet this week from Primary. Some how, only one made it home, so I went online to find Morgan's packet so she and Sadie could both have one.  Here are the links to the scriptures4kids site packets.

Senior Primary 
Junior Primary  
Nursery 

I also found this journal page and thought it was a cool idea.  If I ever have the chance to sit through conference uninterrupted....
Journal Page

More General Ideas (general conference, lesson handouts, etc.): http://holyhandouts.blogspot.com/

We're excited to watch conference this weekend and hope you are too!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Yay! I was just going to print some out, thanks!

PS Sorry we missed you after all this time we lived 'close' to each other. I know it was a whirlwind of a summer for you!

Congratulations on a baby boy and living in SD- jealous!