We've had lots of friends come up to play at the lake. But, being the super-on-top-of-it mom that I seem to be these days, I haven't taken a single picture. So, while we were at the lake yesterday with Maryn, my BYU roommate (who also married my 2nd cousin), she took some pictures. Most of them are posted here, on her blog. But, I have to share my absolute favorite of Carson (taken by Maryn).
Here's the story behind the picture:
We are playing in the water and everyone is having a great time, when one of the ladies next to us decides to put her child's chair in the water. Not exactly sure why, because her child never actually sat in it there. Anyway, Carson notices this lonely chair on the edge of the water and starts walking toward it--very determinedly--to say the least. I quickly asked the parent if he could play in the chair and she said, "Sure!" And, by this time, Carson had already climbed in, sat down, and decided he was king of the beach!
4 comments:
Love it!
-Ashlyn
Super cute picture!
That was such a fun day! Thanks for having us out. Last night Robbie was counting how many cousins he had and he had to include his "3 new cousins from the lake". ;-)
Post a Comment