Here are some pictures from the last month or so:
Morgan was bored during nap time one afternoon. She kept asking me what she could do. After not liking any of my suggestions, I finally put her to work. I gave her the spray bottle of vinegar and two rags and told her to clean the floor. She loved "skating mopping"!
This summer has been all about reading for Morgan. I have lost track of how many books she's read. She gets swallowed up by The Magic Tree House series! I'll ask her to do something and she'll walk through the house, getting the task done, all while reading her book! I found her sitting on the coffee table one afternoon, reading. That can't possibly be comfortable, but if you're so caught up in a book, I guess it doesn't matter! (Oh, and Morgan scored with her own private Magic Tree House library! The primary president in our ward has the entire collection, so we stop by each Sunday after church for a new sampling! This week she picked 8 because she finished the 4 from last week before Wednesday!)
Carson always loves to share everything....including his pancakes. Isn't that so sweet???
Somebody has big sisters around!
Don't know what Sadie was so sad about, but it's such a classic Sadie face these days!
We went to see Hunter Hayes (click here if you have no idea who he is!) last Saturday at the lake! Didn't plan on all wearing our BBQ shirts (and my cowgirl hat), but, we were running late, lost our change of clothes underneath all the recycle bottles in the car, and, well, we had fun and that's what matters!
Carson is one and walking now, so that means he gets his own chair, right?
Sadie's 4th birthday was a couple weeks ago and all she wanted was a burrito. Well, there it is....her burrito. (We had cake and presents, too!)
Big boy Carson moved up into his big car seat! Still has to face back, but there's plenty of entertainment in the back seat, so I don't think he minds! And, for all of you out there that think he's a tank--he's only in the 60th percentile (23 1/2 lbs!) He's not really that huge!


No comments:
Post a Comment