I saw this on my sister's blog and a friend's blog this week, so I'm passing on the love.
The first five people (yes, family counts) to respond to this post will get something made by me! My choice. For you. This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!
2. What I create will be just for you.
3. It'll be done this year.
The catch?
Oh, the catch is that you must re-post this on your own blog and offer the same deal to 5 of your own lucky blog readers.
Congratulations in advance to the five lucky winners!
4 comments:
...what if you don't have a blog? :)
If you don't have a blog, you have to still pass it on, but I guess it's to 5 people you pick.
Count me in. I already know what I am going to make you, but it may be awhile. (but so worth the wait).
Is it cheating if I leave a comment? Ooh ooh pick me!
Post a Comment