Saturday, March 21, 2009

Criminal Instincts...

Here's where we went for dinner tonight:

And here's how Morgan left:
I checked, there's no sign that reads, "All food must be consumed on premises." And it's a good thing, because, as we were winding down, Morgan grabbed a couple of napkins and, as she rolled up her goods, said, "I'm going to save these ones for later."
We looked at the half-eaten chocolate and apple muffins, the peaunt butter cookie, and the last bite of the ice cream cone (no ice cream), and thought, "They'll throw it away anyway, and if she's full..."
Then, we both laughed, out loud, wondering where our child came up with such an idea.
All we can figure is Morgan must think that because we usually leave other restaurants with to-go boxes, you're supposed to bring food home everytime you eat out.
So, Morgan proudly walked out of Sweet Tomatoes tonight, excited to save her food for a snack tomorrow. We just so happened to have the camera in the car. And it's a good thing. That's a pretty excited little girl breaking the rules!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think its a family thing. i distictly remember alie leaving our stake relief society dinner before the broadcast with a plate of byu brownies. like she stole an actual catering plate. granted alicia worked for catering so they did give it back, but at least morgan isn't stealing plates....yet...

Joseph and Tiffany said...

Look at her in shorts and a T-shirt! Are you guys secretly in Tucson?? I thought we were the only ones who got to dress like that this time of year! She's so cute, and I love the pic of Sadie below too. They are both very sweet!

Alie said...

Actually, I only stole the napkin. And we gave it back. :)

Morgan is getting so big!! I can't wait to see her..she's almost THREE! wow.

Cam and Chelle said...

Cute updates! I can't believe how fast Sadie is growing, and that you're getting rid of the plug! Go M! Campbell will keep her's till she's in school, I think!

Wheeler Family said...

I LOVE that smile...what a cutie!

ashley g. said...

What a rebel!! I love this girl. My first instinct would have been, "Skip the veggies, eat the chocolate. Eat the muffins, and fill the ice cream cone 6 times with ice cream before you even touch the cone."

Way to be a good eater Morgan!