Saturday, March 21, 2009

Rollin', Rollin', Rollin'...

Sadie has officially mastered this skill. I'll leave her in a room and 30 seconds later, hear, thud! I'll go check on her and she'll be all the way across the room, next to the file cabinet, or the wall, or whatever else she happened to hit and then, consequently, stop at.

This is the latest way she sleeps in bed. I guess she's finally too old to swaddle.

And, I guess she's afraid she might roll out of bed, so she hangs on for dear life!

She's still a doll and, we've almost successfully eliminated the binky. I had a few hours of weakness this afternoon, but it didn't matter. She decided not to nap, with our without the binky. So, in a few more days, this sucker's gone! Yay! (Oh, excuse the pun, I didn't even realize it until after I wrote that)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww she is so precious. way too cute for her own good.

Courtney said...

She is so cute! Way to go on the binky- we are finally getting over it now that it's day 4, we just have to get her pretty tired and worn out before bed.